Hello everyone! Hope you’re having a wonderful week so far! It’s TaeEun here today sharing a slimline Christmas card! Are you enjoying our new slimline dies? I love the versatility !
My card is featuring the Slimline Dot Coverplate die. I wanted to make a snowy background for my wintery poinsettia cluster!
The ink colors I used are listed below.
- Purple poinsettia: Soft Amethyst, Iris Blooms, Violet Fringe
- Teal poinsettia: Lofty Mint, Bright Emerald, Hot Tourmaline
- Blue poinsettia: Cali Blue, Azurite, Deep Sapphire
- Berries: Soft Garnet, Red Sangria
- Leaves: Caribbean Turquoise, Ocean Teal/ Soft Garden, Bright Fern/ Found Topaz
To create the background I ink blended a slimline sized panel in Violet Fringe, Soft Amethyst, Cobalt Breeze and Soft Garnet. I left the bottom part white. I then cut the panel using the Slimline Dot Coverplate die and foam mounted it on a white slimline cardbase.
I cut the white frame using the Slimline Simple Nested dies and added it to the card using some foam tape. I then arranged the poinsettias and winter foliage on it as shown in the picture.
What do you think of the purple-blue-pink combo for a holiday card? I like it 🙂 ! Hope you enjoyed looking my card!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!