Hi friends 😀 Hope you had a great weekend. It’s Mayline here today with two cards featuring Golf Therapy, Golf Course Layering Stamps (Two 6×8 sets) stamp set, Nesting Peonies, Perfect Fit Sentiments, and Heart Jigsaw Dies (Cut Version) die.
Here is my first card for today!
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Stamp all golf course layering images using the following inks. (Golf Grand: Couture Color – Crystal Garden Collection and Everglade Moss Dye , Sand: Found Topaz Dye and Aspen Cocoa Dye/ Sea: Sky Blue Collection/ Cloud:Blue Diamond Dye)
- Stamp a golf ball using Crystal Pewter Dye, Smoky Quartz Dye on the other cardstcok and then fussy cut it out.
- Stamp letters ‘LVE’ and people images on the stamped panel using Noir ink.
- Adhere the golf ball on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Golf Therapy stamp set using Caviar Hybrid and Hampton White Pigment on the black paper.
- cut the back paper in banner shape and adhere it on the panel.
Here is my second card!
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g water-colour paper.
- Make a background image using Color Burst Cerulean Blue, and Violet on the water-colour panel.
- Stamp a image from Nesting Peonies stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
- Use a Heart Jigsaw Dies (Cut Version) die to cut the centre of the panel.
- Adhere a Adhesive Foil Paper – Silver Glitter Foil paper to the backside of the panel except one puzzle piece.
- Stamp ‘love you’ word from Perfect Fit Sentiments with Noir ink on the puzzle piece.
- Attach one puzzle piece on the panel with 3D foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Perfect Fit Sentiments with Noir ink on panel and apply a white pen Gard the word for standing out well against the stamped image.
Thank you for stopping by!