Hello everyone! It’s LauraJane today, sharing a card that was inspired by the Mood Board at The Ton Challenge Blog . I can’t seem to move away from the beautiful, FRESH colors on this board chosen by Effie.
If you haven’t seen the board here it is:
My favorite paper to use with the Cling stamps and ZIGs is by RANGER, Gloss Finish. When using the MISI, the color pools in unexpected places adding to the watercolor look without adding any water. After the background was colored to my satisfaction, I used the Sunflower Border Coordinating Die to cut the center from the panel.
- Then I made a shaker by layering several other panels cut with the Sunflower Border Coordinating Die, glued Acetate over the opening and filled it with Coral Necklace, Raspberry Sparkles, and pink Diamond Couture mixes.
- The BANNERS: BASIC is inked with Amber Citrine and cut out with the Banners – Basic Coordinating Die.
- The sentiment is inked with Soft Garnet and then Crystal Pewter using the MISTI for perfect placement.
- After putting the banner into place on the shaker panel I decided it need “something more”
- I quickly inked the two Darling Flamingos with; Peach Blossom, Soft Garnet and Crystal Pewter and cut them out with the Darling Flamingos Coordinating Dies
- and glued them into place with liquid glue
I LOVE how this turned out! I hope you are inspired to created something YOU LOVE, today.
Remember, you can join the fun at The Ton Challenge Blog until the end of July:)) Make sure you use at least one product from The Ton with a creation inspired by the Mood Board for this month to be entered to win a $50 shopping spree to The Ton’s store!