Hi Friends! Happy Valentine’s Day! I wish you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebration. Today I am (Mayline) sharing a clean and simple card with you using our Vogue Skies stamp set (City View), Panda Can’t Even stamp set (hearts) and Brushed Love stamp set (sentience).
To start off, I created a pink background. I blended distress inks (Picked raspberry), Hero arts neon pink, and our couture color Grand Fuchsia on the A2 watercolor panel. And set aside. Next I stamped a city view image from our Vogue Skies stamp set using The Ton Noir Dye Ink on the some white cardstock. I then stamped hearts from Panda Can’t Even stamp set in Grand Fuchsia above the building. After that I cut the stamped paper in an angle as you can see from the images above.
Next I adhered the background and stamped penal. I then stamped the sentiment from Brushed Love stamp set in Hampton White Pigment ink on the black cardstock. After that I cut it in a banner shape and adhered it on the penal.To finish off, I adhered the panel to A2 sized top folding black card base.
WE HAVE A CHALLENGE BLOG USING THE TON STAMPS
Join us for the month of February. The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Love”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by February 28, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by