Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here today. Hope you’ve been enjoying all the projects from the Mirror Image Event so far! 🙂
Every day in the month of February, the design team members from My Sweet Petunia, The Ton and So Suzy Stamps will create a card using the Mirror Image Stamp. There will be blog posts, videos and a ton of instructions on how we all use the Mirror Image Stamp.
The Mirror Image Stamp is a great stamping tool that works with the MISTI to create reflections and reverse images.
We will have the entire list with links to everyone’s post on the So Suzy Stamps blog so you can come back and see the inspiration on a daily basis. We will also be sharing the cards on Facebook and Instagram, just in case you miss a blog post.
- I started off by mirror stamping the bear image from our Honey Bear Stamp set on the smooth white cardstock in our Copic safe Caviar Hybrid ink. I followed the instructions from the Mirror Image Video . I followed the instructions from the Mirror Image Video. I used the Tack It Over & Over adhesive to make the mirror image stamp cling.
- Then I stamped another bear image the usual way. I colored both bears with Copic markers and fussy cut.
- I also stamped the rose and leaves images from our Fresh Cut Garden Roses (Outline) stamp set on the smooth white cardstock in our Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and die cut using the coordinating dies.
- I stamped our new Freestyle Stripes Cling Background stamp on the white smooth cardstock in our Crystal Pewter Dye Ink and adhered it on the A2 sized white card base.
- I stamped the sentiment from our Get It Girl stamp set on the vellum with Versamark and heat embossed in silver. I trimmed it down and covered the entire card front. I also added strips of our Silver Adhesive Glitter Paper on all 4 edges.
- Then I adhered rest of the images on the card. I used foam tapes on some images to pop them up.
- I used the gel pen and Sparkle pen to add some shine and white dots to add interest. I finished the card by adding some Silver Dew Drops, Mixed Clear Dew Drops, and Glass Slippers Sequins.
- 3 – MISTI’s in your choice of Original or Mini
- 4 – $25 Gift Certificates to The Ton
- 4 – $25 Gift Certificates to So Suzy Stamps
- 1 – Memory MISTI Tote
- 2 – Regular MISTI Covers
- 2 – Mini MISTI Covers
- 2 – Bunkie Bags
All you need to do, is comment on everyone’s post throughout the month. We will be announcing the winners on February 28th.
WE HAVE A CHALLENGE BLOG USING THE TON STAMPS.
Hope you join us for the month of February.
There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Love”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by February 28, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.