Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today with a golden sparkle & shine holiday card I created with our Poinsettia Garden Cling Background stamp and Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. This card is fairly easy & quick, and you don’t need any fancy coloring skills to create this card! I am excited to share with you how I created this card!
Here is the card:
- I started the card by stamping our Poinsettia Garden Cling Background stamp on a sheet of vellum. I used heavy gauge vellum to avoid warping, as pretty much almost the whole panel had to be heat set. After stamping the background in Versamark ink, I heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- I colored the poinsettias with Gold Wink of Stella Brush pens. I think any gold shimmery paint would produce the same effect. Then, I filled in here and there with green and red Stickles. I also filled in the berries with gold gel pen.
- I covered the entire front of a white A2 size card base with our Gold Adhesive Glitter paper. Then I adhered the vellum panel (trimmed slightly smaller than A2 size) flushed to right side of the card.
- I stamped the sentiment from our Mistletoe Kisses stamp set on a strip of vellum in Versamark and heat embossed with red glitter powder. Then I adhered it on the card.
- I wrapped gold thread around the sentiment strip and added a very thin strip of our Red Adhesive Foil Paper. I finished the card by adding some sequins from Santa’s Sneezes and Wintergreen Frost Couture mix.
Hope you enjoyed the card and thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!