Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today! 🙂
I created an elegant card with black, white, gold, and pink on my mind! I think that color combination is so elegant, bold, and feminine!
I used our oldie but goodie Large Peony 1 stamp set (one of my favorite stamps sets! 🙂 ), Stripe Addict Cling Background stamp, and Get It Girl sentiment set to create this card, and I love how it turned out!
Here is the card!
- I stamped the Stripe Addict Cling Background stamp on a A2 size white cardstock with our Noir ink and set it aside.
- I stamped the peony and leaves from Large Peony 1 set on a white card stock with the Noir ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers first, then added some fine details with the Polychromos pencils. I fussy cut and I went over the white edges with black marker.
- I trimmed down the background panel to 4 x 5.25″, planned where the floral images are going to be placed, and decided where I should stamp the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment from Get It Girl stamp set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in gold.
- I adhered the background panel on a A2 sized black card base. I placed the gold embroidery thread first, and I adhered the peony and leaves on top of it, some with foam tape to create more dimension.
- I finished the card off by adding some Medallion Gold sequins in mixed sizes.
That’s it for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!