Hello Folks! It’s LauraJane:)
Today I have a card that I call my Bear-y Good “London Wall”….a wall of various frames and picture snapshots for gazing upon. My youngest daughter is loveingly called Emma Bear and she just had a Birthday:) This was for her.
- I started out by aligning several of the tiny frames from Vintage Frames in my mini MISTI so they would fit just inside an A2 piece of CS.
- Inked them in the scrumptious Spiced Chai and re-inked the more ornate frames with just a hint of Aspen Cocoa . This gave a lovely detail of the tiny carvings on the frames.
- I then grabbed the Honey Bears stamp set and created the inside “picture” for each frame, being careful to mask off the frame to keep the snapshot on the inside:)
- Each image was first inked in various colors from Couture Color – Cocoa Collection and colored in with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers, i.e. Ziggys.
- the HAPPY BIRTHDAY was stamped in Caviar and embellished with a few flowers from Red Carpet Couture Mix
- I trimmed the panel down so a hint of a border could be seen around it. The border was colored with the ziggys to reflect the blue sky in each frame.
Here is a short slideshow of some close-ups:))
Thanks for stopping by!