Hello, crafty friends!! Happy Wednesday!! I am in the process of trying to stock up my birthday card stash, so I have three birthday cards to share with you today. All of them use outline stamps from the newest release!!
For the background I die-cut the top plate in the Diamond Plaid Layering Coverplate Die Set from white cardstock and layered it over a white cardbase. I popped the floral die-cut up with foam adhesive.
For the sentiment, I stamped the Easy Expressions Birthday Stamp Set onto white cardstock with Noir and Iris Blooms Inks and used the Coordinating Die to cut them out. I also popped the sentiment up with foam tape for extra dimension.
For my second card, I stamped the Bonny Blooms Stamp Set onto white cardstock with Vanilla Frosted Cupcake Ink for some no-line coloring. I used the Coordinating Die to cut it out after coloring it with Copics. I added some dots for stamen to the top flower with a yellow gel pen.
For the background on this one, I die-cut the top two dies in the Gingham Plaid Layering Coverplate Die Set from white cardstock and layered them over a white cardbase. (I can’t help it…I love a tone-on-tone white background!!) I popped the bouquet up with foam adhesive.
I used one of the sentiments that I stamped earlier using the Easy Expressions Birthday Set and adhered it with a combination of foam tape and liquid glue. I added a few Dew Drop Clear Enamel Dots to finish this one off.
OK, here’s the last one! I stamped the florals and berries from Delightful Wildflowers onto white cardstock with Ballet Slippers Ink and the leaves with Lofty Mint. These colors are light enough to be used for no-line coloring when using a similar ink to color them with. I used the Coordinating Dies to cut these out after they were colored. The Baroque Frame Oval was stamped onto white cardstock with Soft Orchid Ink and cut out with its Coordinating Dies.
The Quilted A2 Coverplate Die was cut from white cardstock and layered over a pinkish-purple cardstock. The frame was adhered with foam tape, then the flowers were arranged on top of the frame and adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Using the Easy Expressions Birthday Stamp Set again, this time I stamped it with Noir and Orchid Crush Inks and cut them out with the Coordinating Die. (I store the extra die-cuts in the back of the stamp pocket for future use.) The sentiment was popped up with foam tape. I added a few dots to the centers of the flowers with a yellow gel pen and my third card was finished!!
Now I have three more cards to add to my birthday stash!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a wonderful week and I’ll see you soon!!