- Create a panel from 300g watercolour paper.
- Stamp a butterfly wing from Butterfly Wings – Swallowtail stamp set using Noir Dye Ink on the panel.
- Stamp cosmos and leaves images from Today’s Cosmos stamp set around the butterfly image.
- Stamp sentiment from Today’s Cosmos stamp set with Noir Dye Ink.
- Colour all images using Color Burst.
- To give a bit dimension, use a coordinate die to cut some cardstock and adhere it to the wing. (This die is cutting along the wing’s outline but it is no longer on sale. If you have a cutting machine, use a machine instead of the die. If you don’t have the cutting machine, stamp the butterfly image from Butterfly Wings – Swallowtail stamp set on some white/black cardstock and cut the exact wing shape using scissors and precision knife.
Thank you for stopping by!