- Create a slightly taller than A2 sized panel from some cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from Toned Hearts stamp set with Caviar Hybrid on the centre of the panel.
- Stamp flower, leaves and butterfly images from Today’s Cosmos stamp set and Beautiful Butterflies using Caviar Hybrid on the panel.
- Use markers to colour images and add a shadow around images and sentiment with light grey markers.
- Add dots around the images using a marker.
Here is another card. I used the same method to make this second card. I used a pink colour cardstock and stamped images from Today’s Cosmos stamp set, Loose Peonies stamp set, and Beautiful Butterflies 1 stamp set using Caviar Hybrid which is Copic friendly black hybrid ink. And I coloured them using markers and used Soft Garnet Dye ink to stamp solid butterfly and leaves images. Lastly, I added white circles around the images using a white pen.
Thank you for stopping by!