Hello and welcome back to The Season, everyone!! We are introducing our new May Release today with 11 new stamp designs! Everything is available for purchase right now and new release orders will begin to ship on May 31.
Grab a cup of coffee because there’s a lot to see today! Let’s begin!
We have one free gift with purchase promotion for this release. Receive our new layering Fab Day Peony stamp set with a $50* new release order.
- Order must include a May Release physical stamp.
- Please type GWP in notes to redeem this promo.
- *THRESHOLD AMOUNT: This threshold amount is calculated BEFORE shipping and taxes but AFTER any promotions or gift cards or giveaway codes are applied.
- The GWP stamp will not show up in your cart. They will be added to qualified orders.
- Promo ends on May 30, 2019.
We also have several new digital files releasing this morning as well! We have our new Crystal Frame Cardbase Cut File, Fresh Lily Bundle Cut File and Lily Trio Layering Cut File.
Fresh Lily (top) Layering Bundle SVG Cut File – This download features a layerable lily coverplate and a layering cluster.
Lily Trio Layering Coverplate Bundle SVG Cut File– This download features a trio of lilies on a coverplate that you can layer to get a beautiful finished look.
Crystal Frame and Cardbase Cut File– This download features a gorgeous crystal geometric frame that looks great as a backdrop to florals. You also get a coordinating cardbase for a non traditional size card.
If you’re new to our digitals, head to our Digitals category in our shop to see what’s new! Please note we have added a licensing and use policy page here. Please review this before purchasing our downloads.
Let’s introduce the rest of our stamp release!
- Our new Abstract Peonies set is the latest addition to our layering floral collection. For this design, I wasn’t going for realistic looking peonies. I wanted to capture an abstract look and this is what I came up with! This set also features loose outline images to give these florals more of a stylistic look! A digital cut file to cut the images in this set is also available for download.
Created by Effie using Abstract Peonies, Fab Day Peony stamps and Diamond Plaid Layering Coverplate SVG Cut File.
Created by Brenda using our Abstract Peonies
Created by Vera using our Abstract Peonies and Happy Florals (for a preview of this set, keep scrolling).
2. Our new Happy Florals set features more stylistic designs with easy layering florals and multi step foliage stamps. Create a fun print or use the images individually to create a custom floral arrangement for your next card or scrapbook layout. A digital cut file to cut the images in this set is also available for download.
Created by Effie using our Happy Florals.
3. Our newest Peony Dreams Cluster is a clear background stamp featuring large peony florals and beautiful secondary elements. This cluster is a great to practice your coloring! **If you’re attending Junkiefest at the end of June, this is one of the stamps that will be provided in my four hour class!**
Created by Tae Eun using our Peony Dreams Cluster.
Created by Effie using our Peony Dreams Cluster
4. Our Peony Fields is the newest 6×6 background stamp! This stamp features a larger than life floral print that you can use to create a multi color watercolor effect or stamp or emboss for a solid layer print!
Created by Effie using our Peony Fields stamp and Love and Hugs Word Plate dies.
We’re adding two new scene stamps to our collection! We also have some additional stamps to fill your new scene cards up!
5. For our first scenes stamp, we have our new Parisian Cafe stamp. Create a fun scenic background with this new stamp.
6. Next up we have our new Doorway stamp! This image features a beautiful stone wall background with a classy doorframe setup.
7. Next up we have our newest City Girls stamp – Chic Happens! This is also a new size stamp (2in x 6in) in our collection. This chic image is so versatile. It’s easy to color and you can use it on many different occasion cards! Coordinating cut file available.
8. In addition to our Chic Happens set, we also have our new City Girls: Cafe Date set to use with our new scene stamps! This set features different elements to fill up your cafe scene project. Coordinating cut file available.
Created by Anna using our Scenes: Parisian Cafe and City Girls: Chic Happens sets.
Created by Mayline using our Scenes: Parisian Cafe and City Girls: Cafe Date sets.
Created by Effie using our City Girls: Chic Happens and Peony Fields stamps.
Created by Tae Eun using our Scenes: Parisian Cafe and City Girls: Chic Happens stamps.
Created by Anna using our Scenes: Doorway stamp.
Created by Effie using our Scenes: Doorway stamp.
9. Our new Flower Cart set is also a fun addition to our scene building stamps! Use it with our new scene stamps or use it alone to create a chic flower cart project! Coordinating cut file available.
Created by Effie using our Scenes: Parisian Cafe and Flower Cart stamps.
10. Last but not least is our Memories Flair Builder stamp set! I designed this set because I’ve been slowly getting into scrapbooking in the last couple of years. I wanted to create a stamp set with all the usual scrapbooking terminology so that I could create my own collection of flair or cuts to add to my projects. Coordinating cut file available.
We’re giving away 3 stamps from our new release! Leave a comment here and each participating design team member’s blog to qualify to win one of three stamps. Comment period will close on the 28th and winners will be announced on The Ton’s blog after.
Thank you all for joining us today! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the new designs and inspiration from our team. Everything is available for purchase and will begin to ship around May 31! Digital files are available for immediate download.
Our festivities will continue until tomorrow with an Instagram hop at 3pm EST! The hop will begin on our profile. We’ll have some amazing guests joining us and more giveaways for tomorrows hop so don’t miss it!
Head on over to Mayline’s blog to start hopping and leave some comments to enter our giveaway.
38 thoughts on “May Stamp Release”
I love the city girl stamps and the digital files are awesome.
Beyond beautiful. You never fail to impress. Thank you.
OMG!! The new stamps are phenomenal!! The peonies are my absolute favorite!! You outdid yourself this time!!!
wow your cards are spectacular – so creative with these new products!!
love love all these new florals and the sentiment set is just wonderful!! great release!!
Oh my goodness!!! I Love<3 Love Them all!!! Peony Dreams Cluster It Just stunning!!
I especially love the city scenes. How gorgeous!
I love Peony Dreams Cluster and Doorway!! Fabulous!!
Wow! I love all the beautiful floral products and creations! 🙂
They are all such beautiful designs!
OH MY! I LOVE the Peony Fields stamp that you used & the Sparkle Pens too, Effie! GORGEOUS WORK!!! LOVE those different colors you used. EVERYTHING looks FABULOUS for this release too!!! ;)<3
What a stunning release! I love the lady with the balloons! And the peonies! WOW! Just gorgeous designs and inspiration!
Lovely new release. 🙂
A fun new release, who doesn’t love new stamps.
What an absolutely gorgeous release!
Such gorgeous designs! Love all of the floral stamps, and all of the scene building sets are awesome! Fabulous release!
Great release and unique as always, love the card designs showcasing the products.Thanks for sharing.
Such fun and lo
cards on the hop!
Loving the Paris
Carla from Utah
WHOA! What a fab release. I am in love with all the new Peony stamps – so, so beautiful!
Wow!!! I just love The Ton stamps and this gorgeous new release is no exception! The only problem is which one to choose first! I am just loving the peonies. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all!
Wow, beautiful new sets! And some gorgeous cards by everyone.
The city scenes always blow me away; so very awesome.
I love all your stamps but all the flowers are my favorite. I enjoy seeing all the different ways to use mediums and learn all the time. Thank you.
Congratulations on a new release Effie! Thank you for creating these new products. Unfortunately, I don’t quite understand yet how the digital cut files work. I’ll have to figure that one out later but what does SVG mean?
Love the European feel of the stamps.
You’ve caught many of the memories
I have from my trips to Europe so
well. thanks for having the hop.
It was wonderful.
Awesome cards, Great release!! I especially love the Peony Dreams Cluster!
The floral stamps are gorgeous. Love the cards showcased here.
Another fantastic release Effie!
Super beautiful release!! I love all the layered floral stamps and the city impressions! Amazing!
What a beautiful release! I love the Abstract Peonies and the Parisian Cafe stamps. 🙂 These cards are gorgeous!
Another wonderful release! Very fun designs that I can see myself enjoying very much.
Loving the new large size stamps-sp great for card backgrounds!
Such pretty florals and I’m loving the options for scene building in this release. Lovely projects from the designers along the hop.
Wonderful projects on the blog hop using these new products.
Oh my! Awesome creations! New release is pretty amazing! All the City Girls collection is my fave!!!
Wow! Absolutely beautiful release! I’m in love with the Peony Dreams Cluster stamp! Amazing!
I am new to The Ton and I am so impressed by the unique stamps available!! Can’t wait to play with them!!