Hi everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! It’s Mayline here with a wedding wishes card I made using Wildflower Bouquet Builder stamp set, Haute Wedding Dress stamp set, banners- basic stamp set and perfect fit sentiments stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Stamped the girl in the dress from Haute Wedding Dress using Noir Dye Ink on some watercolour paper.
- Stamp a wildflower image from Wildflower Bouquet Builder stamp set using Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the wedding dress image.
- Use a no-line watercolour technique to colour the image.
- Stamp another wildflower image from Wildflower Bouquet Builder stamp set using Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on another watercolour paper.
- Again, use a no-line watercolour technique to colour the image.
- Fussy cut the flower and the girl image and place them to the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from banners- basic stamp set (congratulations) and perfect fit sentiments stamp set (on your wedding) with Noir Dye Ink on the panel.
Thank you for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Wedding wishes card”
Oh my, how gorgeous! This is the most beautiful wedding card, with perfect background and foreground. All the colors coordinate, and the stamp of course is spectacular. Your design here should be shared on every social platform because it’s the very best of all bests! Many blessings and thanks for your splendid artistry!
Absolutely love, the palette is fabulous on this pretty card.
What a creaive, beautiful, feminine cardl