Hi everyone! It’s Mayline. Today I am sharing a pair of cards using Tulip Bouquet stamp set, Sending Peonies stamp set, and Brushed Love Coordinating Die & Brushed You Coordinating Die. These two cards, I used a no-line colouring method which is one of my favourite techniques.
Instructions for both cards (sending love & thinking of you):
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolour paper.
- To make a floral border panel, use Sending Peonies stamp set (or Tulip Bouquet stamp set) with Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the panel.
- Use a no-line watercolour technique to colour the images.
- Die cut black cardstock using Brushed Love Coordinating Die (or Brushed You Coordinating Die) to get words ‘love’ (or ‘you’)
- Adhere Brushed Love die-cutting pieces to the panel using 3D tape.
- Stamp sentiment ‘sending’ from Sending Peonies stamp set (or ‘thinking of’ from Brushed You stamp set ) on the panel using Noir ink.
I placed these cards side by side then they show like this “love you”. It becomes a perfect floral card set! If you have Brushed You or Brushed Love stamp set, you should have Brushed Love Coordinating Die or Brushed You Coordinating Die. Even if you don’t have these stamp set, you can use these Coordinating Dies as a standalone die. I used these dies (sometimes, with coordinating stamps) many times/ways as photos shown below.
Now The Tone has 50% off sale on all of our coordinating dies including Brushed Love Coordinating Die and Brushed You Coordinating Die. So, it’s a good chance to have them with half price! Don’t miss out! “USE CODE “CUT50”
Thank you for stopping by!