- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Blend the bottom of the panel using Cali Blue Dye ink
- Stamp cosmo image from Smiling Cosmos stamp set using the same ink Cali Blue Dye ink
- Stamped lantern images from Special Day Lanterns using Noir Dye Ink on another watercolor paper.
- Stamp a second layer of flower & leaves image from Special Day Lanterns stamp set above the lantern image using green and red distress ink and then color them with watercolor paint over the stamped image.
- Use Special Day Lanterns Coordinating Dies to get the image.
- Use Love and Hugs Word Plate Dies to cut the word “sending hugs” using black cardstock.
- Adhere all pieces of die-cutting and image to the panel.
Thank you for stopping by!