Hi everyone! It’s Mayline. February has begun and you should show your love February 14th with personalized Valentine’s Day cards! Today I am sharing a love theme card made with Today’s Cosmos stamp set and Brushed Love Coordinating Die.
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide inks on the A2 sized some white cardstock.
- Stamp cosmos images from Today’s Cosmos stamp set on 300g watercolour paper using Noir ink.
- Color the images using watercolour paints and then fussy cut the images and set aside.
- Stamp leaves from Today’s Cosmos stamp set on the panel with Noir ink and then adhere cosmos image on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown above.
- Use Brushed Love Coordinating Die to cut the word “love”.
- Adhere it to the panel with 3D foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment from Brushed Love stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
- Lastly, apply watercolour splashes (gold metallic paint) to the panel.
Thank you for stopping by!
5 thoughts on “Love and Hugs”
SO LOVELY!!! I CAN’T WAIT to receive my Cosmos Set in the mail!!! SIMPLY LOVELY!!! 😉
Absolutely exquisite, lovely colours and looks amazing. X
Beautiful card !!