Hi friends, it’s Mayline here with you today. Today is Christmas Eve and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! I thought you have already done to make Christmas cards. So, today I am sharing New Year greeting card using Delicate Grid Cling Background stamp, Holiday Chic Tags Stamp Set, Holiday Chic Tag Coordinating Dies, Vogue Skies Coordinating Dies, Star Trails stamp set, Vogue Alpha Lower stamp set and Vintage Christmas Block stamp. If you haven’t prepared it yet today’s card will help you have new year greeting card ideas.
Here is my New Year card for you. Ta-da! It’s not a traditional look greeting card but I love this modern style? or cute? card.
- Create a background using Delicate Grid Cling Background stamp with Pewter Collection ink on the A2 sized white cardstock.
- Stamp stars from Star Trails stamp set using Grape Crush Dye and Amber Citrine Dye ink. And set aside.
- Create a purple blended panel using Grape Crush Dye ink and Noir Dye ink.
- To make city view and Eiffel tower shape, use Vogue Skies Coordinating Dies to cut blended panel and Adhesive Foil Paper – Gold Glitter Foil.
- Create a yellow blended panel using Lemon Drop Dye ink and Amber Citrine Dye ink and use Holiday Chic Tag Coordinating Dies to cut the panel in Banner shape.
- Stamp diagonal lines from Holiday Chic Tags Stamp Set using Grape Crush Dye ink and Amber Citrine Dye ink on the top of the banner.
- Stamp ‘2019’ from Vogue Alpha Lower stamp set using Noir Dye ink and sentiment from Vintage Christmas Block stamp using Grape Crush Dye ink.
- Cut ‘Happy New Year’ in a banner shape and adhere it to the yellow banner.
- Tie to the banner with a pink ribbon.
- Place all pieces to the panel.
Today is my last posting for 2018. Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday! Have a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year! See you next year 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by!