Hello, everyone! The countdown to Christmas has begun and my deadline to send out cards is really coming down to the wire… For today, I have a watercolored card created using our Cozy Poinsettias and Modern Plaid stamps.
I’m going to keep this blog post brief with my video where I explain the process.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more inspiration! I update our channel on a weekly basis!
- Cozy Poinsettias, 4×6 Photopolymer Set
- Modern Plaid, 6×6 Background Stamp
- Inks (Crystal Pewter Dye, Noir)
- Rose Gold Embossing Powder
- Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large)
- Ken Oliver Color Bursts (Alizarin Crimson, Sap Green)