Hello friend! BOO! Scary times are coming with Halloween soon upon us and I can hardly wait. I hope your Halloween is all treats and no tricks … enjoy the candy and festivities! For today’s card, I used Honey Bears stamp set,Pyrotechnics stamp set and Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies. Hopefully, today’s my card will help you have Halloween card ideas.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolour paper
- Stamp bear images from Honey Bears in Noir ink on some white cardstock.
- Colour images using markers and make two bares as a zombie
- Use coordinating dies to cut the images and set aside.
- Paint background using Color Burst – Marigold and Orange on the panel.
- Add watercolour splashes to the panel.
- To make a spider web, stamp an image from Pyrotechnics using Noir ink on the penal and then draw few lines and spiders hanging on the web.
- Adhere three bares to the panel.
- To cut the word “boo”, use Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut the letter “b” and “o” only and adhere them to the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment using Noir ink under the “boo”
Thank you for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “BOO! Halloween Card”