Hi Hi everyone!!! It’s Mayline here with a luxury boutique style card using Vintage frames stamp set, Sentiment Jewelry stamp set, Fireplace Accessories stamp set & coordinating dies, and Chandelier stamp set. I thought I used many elements/ image but it looks well organized them.
- Trim off some white paper panel slightly smaller than A2 size.
- Cover the centre of the card panel using sticky notes.
- Use an ink blending tool, blend in Caribbean Turquoise ink.
- Stamp a jeweled image from Sentiment Jewelry stamp set using Noir Dye ink.
- Stamp a vintage frame image and sofa (or daybed ?-I don’t know how to call) image from Vintage frames stamp set and Fireplace Accessories stamp set using Noir Dye ink.
- Colour them using markers (yellow and red colour)
- Fussy cut the frame and use coordinating die to cut the sofa image.
- Adhere the image to the panel using foam tape.
- Stamp a word ‘Thanks’ and sentiment from Vintage frames stamp set and Chandelier stamp set.
- Trim off some red paper slightly bigger than the panel.
- Adhere the panel to the red paper and then attach it to A2 sized top folding white card base.
Thank you for stopping by!