Hi everyone!!! It’s Mayline here with a watercolor painting effect card I made using Watercolor Bouquet stamp set, Occasion Confetti stamp Set and Watercolor Wreath stamp set. This image in the card looks like a watercolour painting but it’s a stamping, not painting. I love how it turned out.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolour paper.
- Apply distress inks onto the stamp image from Watercolor Bouquet stamp set and then spray a bit of water on the inked parts.
- Stamp it on the watercolour panel and do it repeatedly.
- Stamp a ‘thank you’ sentiment from Occasion Confetti stamp Set using a Noir ink.
- Stamp small flowers and leaves from Watercolor Wreath stamp set on the around the sentiment.
- Draw leaves using gold watercolour paint over the stamped image.
Thank you so much for stopping by!