- Trim a white cardstock.
- Draw a thick line on the edge of the paper using a pink and pale blue mark.
- Stamp shoe images from Shoe Wardrobe 2d. Ed. Outline stamp set using Noir dye ink on the panel.
- Stamp a sunglass image from Sunnies stamp set with Noir dye ink on watercolour paper and use coordinating die to cut the image.
- Colour it using watercolour paints.
- Cut our glitter paper to make a word ‘hello’ using Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies.
- Place a sunglass image and letters on the panel with 3D foam and glue.
I hope you like today’s my card!
Thank you so much for stopping by!