- Stamped the peony flower image from Dearest Peony stamp set on the watercolor paper with Versamark Ink.
- Heat embossed using a Gold Embossing Powder.
- Color the image using Color Burnt : Terre Verte, Fuchsia, Orange, and Tangerine .
- Use a coordinating die to cut the image and set aside.
- Make a watercolor pained panel and stamp a banner shape image and a sentment using Banners – Basic stamp set and cut it.
- Create an A2 sized panel from black cardstock
- Use Geometric Lattice Coverplate Die to cut another black cardstock and adhered it to the panel.
- Place all image pieces on the bottom of the panel.
Thank you so much for stopping by!