Happy Friday everyone!!! It’s Mayline here with you today. You guys already know that we have Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies and Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies. I love to play with these two dies to make a new word like word puzzles. So far, I made the words kisses, coffee, rock, and mom. Yes, today I made another word which is…..
Ta-da! the word is “hot summer”
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock
- Stamp an image from Ice Cream Party Cling Background using Couture Color – Plum Wine Dye ink on the panel and set aside.
- Stamp building view images from Vogue Skies stamp set using two times with Grape Crush Dye on another white cardstock and cut it using coordinating die.
- Stamp flower image from Summer Blooms stamp set with Versamark Ink on the 300g watercolour paper.
- Heat embossed using The Ton’s Rose Gold Embossing Powder.
- Color the image and cut it.
- Place all image pieces on the bottom of the panel.
- Use the Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies and Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut a black cardstock and make the word “hot summer”
- Adhere letters to the stamped panel.
Thank you so much for stopping by!