Hello everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! It’s Mayline here with you today!! Today’s card, I used the City Buildings Cling Background stamp, Large Peony 5 stamp set, Large Peony 4 stamp set, Beautiful Day Bicycle stamp set, Anemone Wishes stamp set, Macarons stamp set and Anemone Bouquet stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Draw some guidelines along the edges of the card panel using a ruler and pencil.
- Mask off each edge with sticky notes.
- Stamp a city building image from City Buildings Cling Background stamp using Noir ink on the panel.
- Remove the sticky notes and erase the pencil lines.
- Stamp a bicycle image from Beautiful Day Bicycle stamp set using Noir ink and Grand Fuchsia Dye ink and fussy cut the image. set aside.
- Stamp leaves images from Large Peony 5 stamp set, Large Peony 4 stamp set with Versamark Ink on the panel after that heat embossed using Rose Gold Embossing Powder and fussy cut the images.
- Place all image pieces on the bottom of the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Anemone Bouquet stamp set on the black paper in Hampton White Pigment ink.
- Trim it off in a rectangle shape and adhere the banner to the panel.
Here is my second card. I used the same method as I used my first card. The stamp sets that I used are the City Buildings Cling Background stamp, Anemone Wishes stamp set, Macarons stamp set and Anemone Bouquet stamp set.
Thank you so much for stopping by!