Hello fridens! Happy Monday and hope you had a wonderful weekend. It’s Mayline here today with a summery cards made using Mermaid Vibes stamp set.
- Create a background image using a blending technique with the oxide inks on the A2 sized white cardstock.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a texture.
- Stamp fish, jelly fish, and coral image using Cali Blue Dye ink on the panel.
- Stamp cloud images from Golf Course Layering Stamps set using Crystal Pewter Dye ink on the panel.
- Stamp mermaid images from Mermaid Vibes stamp set using Noir ink on the some white cardstock and then color them using markers.
- Fussy cut the image and adhere the image to the panel with double tape and foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Mermaid Vibes stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Sending mermaid Kisses”
Very nice scene! I love the mermaids!
What a lovely fresh card – I feel like diving straight in and chilling with the mermaids – hopefully the jellyfish will be friendly! 🙂
This stamp set screams summer to me. Your mermaids are delightful.