- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide inks on the A2 sized water-colour paper.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a fun texture
- Stamp butterfly images from Beautiful Butterflies 1 stamp set using Cali blue ink on the panel.
- Stamp a daisies image from Coming Up Daisies stamp set using Noir ink on the white cardstock and color them using Shinhan Touch markers.
- Cut the image using Coordinating dies.
- Use Pop-Up Butterfly Dies – Swallowtail dies to cut white cardstock and blend the die-cut paper using oxide inks and add water splashes.
- Arrange all images and adhere them to the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Always Cherry Blossoms stamp set on the panel.
Thank you so much for stopping by!