- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide inks on the A2 sized water-colour paper.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a fun texture
- Stamp flower image from Nesting Peonies stamp set using Hampton White Pigment ink on the blended panel.
- Stamp a butterfly wing from Butterfly Wings – Monarch stamp set on the panel using Noir ink.
- Use Coordinating dies to cut black paper.
- Adhere the die-cut butterfly wing over the stamped wing.
- Apply glitter on the wings.
- Stamp a sentiment from Graceful Rose stamp set using Noir ink.
Thank you so much for stopping by!