Hi friends 😀 It’s Mayline here today with a cards made using Dahlia Bouquet stamp set, Wild Dahlias stamp set & Coordinating Dies, Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies and Nesting Peonies stamp set & Coordinating Dies.
- Stamp images from Dahlia Bouquet stamp set using Noir ink on A2 sized water-colour panel.
- Color the images using the Color Bursts Cerulean Blue, Pthalo Green, Alizarin Crimson, Fuchsia, Tangerin, Lemon Yellow and Turquoise.
- Stamp flowers images from Wild Dahlias stamp set using Noir ink on other water-colour paper and then cut them using Coordinating Dies.
- Stamp birds images from Nesting Peonies stamp set with noir ink and cut the images using Coordinating Dies. Set aside.
- Cut A2 sized white cardstock using Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and then blend it using Parisian blue and Caribbean ink.
- Cut a black cardstock ‘amazing’ word using Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies.
- Arrange all die pieces and adhere them to the panel.
- Add silver sequins from Silver Metallic Sequins
Thank you so much for stopping by!