Here is today’s card.
- Stamp images from Peony Duo stamp set, and Peony Laurel stamp set using Noir ink on some water-colour paper.
- Color the images using the Color Bursts Cerulean Blue, Pthalo Green, and Turquoise and cut the images using Coordinating Dies.(Peony Duo Coordinating Dies and Peony Laurel Coordinating Dies )
- Create the background with Geo Mountain Coverplate C and Geo Mountain Coverplate B dies using pink, green, and blue cardstock.
- Cut an Adhesive Glitter Paper – Silver in A2 size and glued it on the Geo Mountain die-cut pieces.
- Arranged the flowers image and adhere them to the panel.
- Cut a black cardstock using Peony Laurel Coordinating Dies.
- Attache silver glitter paper behind the black cardstock.
- Adhere it to the panel and add gold sequins from Medallion Gold Sequins – 10mm, 8mm, 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, MIXED.
Thank you so much for stopping by!