Hello The Ton Stamp fans! It’s LauraJane today with cards featuring the DAISY Close-up Background stamps. I adore the Huge floral images in all the Close-up stamps:)) And when Effie introduced the two Daisy views, I was smitten once again!
For each Daisy Close up stamp:
- I heat embossed with white EP, onto watercolor cardstock cut to 6×6 inch size
- Then I added color with the Color Burst 6 Pack – Fresh Floralsand clean water from a spritz bottle
- After letting the colors dry I added more color with the Ziggy markers:)) until I was pleased with the depth of color and shadows
- Now was the difficult part..choosing what area of the bloom to use for my cards…next time I will only stamp an A2 size so no decisions need to be made!
Here is the first one: Daisy (Full View)
- Cut to A2 size using the largest Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large)
- Then added Foil tape, (Rose Gold, and Glitter) to the left edge
- Used the HELLO die from Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut out the sentiment space from the colored panel..set the letters aside
- Adhered the panel to a cardbase
- Cut a second HELLO from coordinating rose gold foil paper. And inlaid them into the front panel with liquid glue
- Embellished with a few sequins from Santa’s Sneezes couture Mix
Now for the Daisy (3/4 View) Close Up colored panel:
- Trimmed this green beauty with the largest of the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Small) and a layered it onto coordinating green cardstock trimmed with the largest Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large)
- Got kind of fancy with the sentiment banner cut with the smallest rectangle from Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Large)
- Placed a strip of thin Silver Glitter tape across the rectangle
- Then cut you’re from Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies from the banner. Set the letters aside for another project.
- Stamped SPECTACULAR from Brushed You with Caviar ink onto a small piece of the left-over colored panel.
- Adhered both banners onto the cardfront and embellished with select sequins from Kiwi Smoothie Couture Mix
Now I HAD to use the pretty HELLO cut from the colored Daisy (Full View) panel! This one was a BREEZE to complete!
- Inked the Delicate Polka Dots Cling Background with Plum Wine Couture ink and stamped it onto white cardstock
- Trimmed it down with the largest of the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Small)
- Popped the Daisy (Full View) HELLO cut onto the polka-dot panel
- Matted it with coordinating cardstock and adereherd it to an A2 cardbase
And now the Farwell:
Due to family matters, this is my last post as Team member for The Ton Stamps. I’m sad to say, that ‘creative therapy’ and blogging for the Team has had to become less of a priority. Creating for The Ton and with the other TD ladies has been a blessing! I thank Effie for having me on her team and entrusting her designs to this girl in a Yellow hat!
Be sure that I will continue to enjoy #TheTonStamps creations made by YOU; the fans, Effie, and the Design Team, here and on social media! Every once in awhile I will create something too:)) hoping to guest design when time allows.
Until then, Big Papercrafting HUGS!
9 thoughts on “Daisy Close-ups, Hello and Farewell”
Beautiful cards Laura ! I loved the cards you created for the Ton !!
I have adored all your cards Laura! Your little yellow hat will be missed. All the best to you.
I love the first one so much! Beautiful cards!!
Beautiful cards! 😍 It was awesome to work with you and I admire your bright personality and talent. Good luck with everything! Don’t be a stranger! ❤️
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CARDS, Laura Jane! Just as I have found The Ton, you’re leaving???? I WILL look forward to seeing you guest design in the future!!!! SO SAD to see you leave!
Your cards are always magnificent. You are an artist and I have enjoyed seeing your techniques used in coloring florals (my favorites).You bring the flowers alive with your own unique way and it is always a delight to the eyes.
Hi Laura, So sorry that we won’t be seeing you regularly here. You will be missed. Thank you for all the beautiful and creative inspiration!
Laura Jane I love your works and sad to see you go. Your use of beautiful colors and card designs are always stunning. Best wishes to you and your family.
Laura Jane, you make the most beautiful cards! I am sorry to hear you are leaving and wish you and your family the best. With love and kindness thank you.