Hello, it’s Lisa here again! I’m stopping by to share card with you here on The Ton blog today, featuring the beautiful Daisy Duet Stamp set. I stamped the Daisies in Noir ink and then clear heat embossed on Canson 140 lb cardstock. I did some bright watercoloring using Ken Oliver Colorbursts. These daisies are the perfect size for easy watercoloring. The coordinating die for this Daisy Duet makes cutting so easy!
For this card I used the following supplies from The Ton store:
- Stamps: Daisy Duet, Seriously Amazing Sentiments, Buildable Woodgrain Background, Chandelier, Delicate Polka Dots Cling Background.
- Dies: Daisy Duet Coordinating Die
- Ink: Vanilla Frosted Cupcake, Warm Hazelnut, Found Topaz, Beach Blondie, Noir, Hampton White Pigment.
- Paper: Canson XL 140 lb watercolor.
- Paints: Ken Oliver Colorbursts: Fuchsia, Lime Green, Chartreuse.
- Accessories: Dew Drops Mixed, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, dimensional tape.
I stamped the background with the Delicate Polka Dots Cling Background. using The Ton’s Beach Blondie ink. To create a little window box for the daisies, I stamped another background using the awesome Buildable Woodgrain Background stamp set with Vanilla Frosted Cupcake, Warm Hazelnut and Found Topaz Couture inks. I trimmed off a strip to fit the bottom of the card then stamped the xtra large “gorgeous” stamp from the Seriously Amazing Sentiments stamps in Noir ink.
I topped this card off with some clear Dew Drops Mixed sizes. Such a great little embellishment that adds life to these pretty florals.
Just a reminder, there is still time to get in on the fun! The Ton’s March Challenge is open and you have until the last day of March to enter your cards for a chance to win a $50 shopping spree at The Ton shop! Stop on over and join us for the final challenge over on The Ton Challenge Blog. Our inspiration word is….”Spring”.
Well, that’s all I have for you today. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you all again real soon. Have a beautiful week!