- Created a background using a blending technique with The Ton’s Couture Color Bright Emerald, Beach Blondie, Soft Garnet, Soft amethyst inks on 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 A2 some white cardstock.
- Use the 2 Piece Foliage Coverplate Die to cut the blended background. ( I cut few pieces using scissors (see image below)
- Use the Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut a black cardstock.
- Adhere the words to the blended background using form tapes.
- Attach completed panel to the card base.
Thank you for stopping by!