Hello Everyone! it’s LauraJane:) I have a sweet SPRINGY card for you today using the NEW Cover plate die 2 Piece Foliage. Oh! What a lovely background it makes for the pop of color from the HAPPY Fresh Cut Daisies!To make the card:
- I started by cutting 2 Piece Foliage Coverplate die from white cardstock and carefully lifted the the foliage from the negative space then trimmed it with the largest Double Stitched Rectangle die(small) .
- Then I glued it to a white cardbase and set it aside
- Stamped the sentiment in the inner part of the rectangle on the cardbase
- Stamped all the layers of Fresh Cut Daisies and Pragmatic Wreaths on #110 white cardstock,
- Cut the daisy and wreath out with the coordinating dies
- Colored the Wreath with Ziggys, and cut it into smaller pieces
- Assembled them at the corner of the card front, (fussy cut the center of the daisy for more dimension) Foam tape gave some lift to the daisy.
- Embellished with Belle’s Dress Couture mix
Supplies used from The Ton Shop:
- Stamps: Fresh Cut Daisies, Pragmatic Wreaths, Sending Peonies for the sentiment
- Standalone Dies: 2 Piece Foliage, Double Stitched Rectangle die(small)
- Coordinating Dies: Fresh Cut Daisies , Pragmatic Wreaths
- Ink: Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Smokey Quartz, Lemon Drop, Beach Blondie. Amber Citrine
- Couture Mix: Belle’s Dress
- Zigg Markers: Beige, Brown, Olive Green
I love how easily this came together using the background coverplate die and the Multi layered stamps.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Remember, the March challenge, with the inspiration word “SPRING” is going on now at our Challenge Blog. Make a Spring card and enter it on the there for your chance to win a $50 shopping spree at The Ton Shop.