Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. It’s Mayline here today with a card featuring our cling red rubber stamps City Buildings Cling Background. I normally make an A2 sized card but today’s is slightly taller than A2 size.
- Create an 4-1/4 and 6-1/2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamp an image from City Buildings Cling Background stamp using Noir ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color image using watercolor paints. (To make a pale color, I mixed a lot of water when I colored the image)
- Stamp stars image from the Star Trails stamp set using Amber Citrine ink and Noir ink on the panel. (This stamp set is layered stamp so you can create multi colored stars. And I make the stars spread from chimney to sky)
- Stamp a sentiment from the Star Trails stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
- Stamps: City Buildings Cling Background stamp, Star Trails stamp set
- Inks: Noir, Amber Citrine ink
- 300g water color paper
Join us for The Ton Challenge blog! You have through Feb 28 to stop by and enter your cards for a chance to win! One winner will get $50 gift certificate to The Ton’s Shop!*
Thank you for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “We are all stars”
I love the stars!
Love this design!
Its an Awesome card !
What a cool, graphic card!