Hi everyone! Mayline here with you today. I hope you enjoyed the christmas! I am sharing a card featuring the Magnificent Magnolias stamp set and Thankful Chrysanthemum set. As you guys know I love coloring using outlined floral images and color bursts together. So today’s project I used them!
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp a flower image from Thankful Chrysanthemum stamp set in Noir ink on the watercolor panel and stamp it again on another watercolor paper.
- Stamp a magnificent magnolias image using Noir ink on the other watercolor
- Color the images using the Color Bursts.
- Cut images using Coordinating Dies (Do not cut the chrysanthemum image on the A2 sized watercolor panel)
- Adhere the images on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp a sentiment from Happiest of Peonies stamp set with Noir ink on the panel.
- Stamps & Coordinating Dies: Happiest of Peonies stamp set, Magnificent Magnolias stamp set & Coordinating Dies and Thankful Chrysanthemum set & Coordinating Dies.
- Inks: Noir
- 300g water color paper, Watercolor paints
- Color Bursts: Merlot, Burnt Orange, Pthalo Green, Sepia, Orchid, Violet
The Ton’s December Challenge is now live! You have through Dec 31st to stop by and enter your cards for a chance to win! One winner will get $50 gift certificate to The Ton’s Shop!* *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by!