Happy Monday everyone!! Mayline here with you today. A couple of weeks ago, I received Christmas Sweater stamp set. When I saw the stamp set, I immanently thought that the Christmas Sweater stamp set is the perfect stamp set that I can make the ugly christmas dress and suit with Plus One stamp set and Haute Wedding Dress stamp set. So I made the card for today.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Use Sentiment Jewelry stamp set for creating background. ( I stamped it in on the panel Crystal Pewter Dye ink on the panel. )
- Stamp a girl in the dress from Haute Wedding Dress using Noir Dye Ink on the panel and than color it.
- Stamp a man from Plus One stamp set using Noir Dye Ink on another white cardstock and cut the image use Coordinating Dies.
- Stamp an image from the Christmas Sweater stamp set with Versamark Ink on another cardstock after that heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
- Cut out the heat embossed paper in the dress shape using Haute Wedding Dress Coordinating Die.
- Stamp the man using Noir Dye Ink on the heat embossed paper and fussy cut only the suit.
- Color the dress and suit image using green and red color marks.
- Adhere the dress and suit over the girl and man image with double sided tape.
- Stamp ribbon from Fireplace Holiday Accessories on the cardstock.
- Color and cut it. After that adhered it on the suit.
- Adhered the man on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Mini Pine Tree stamp set on the panel.
The Ton’s December Challenge is now live! You have through Dec 31st to stop by and enter your cards for a chance to win! One winner will get $50 gift certificate to The Ton’s Shop!* *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by!