Hello everyone!! Mayline here with you today!! For today’s project I am sharing a floral card and some Christmas cards. Let’s take a look at my first card!
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stampe images from Wishful Rose with Versamark Ink at the bottom of the watercolor panel
- Heat embossed using rose gold embossing powder
- Color them with Color Bursts: Flower (Alizarin Crimson, Turquoise, Pthalo Green, Orange) background (Gamboge)
- Stamp a sentiment from Tulip Bouquet stamp set and Large Florals: Carnation stamp set with Noir ink on the panel.
- Paper: Canson 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamps: Wishful Rose, Large Florals: Carnation, Tulip Bouquet
- Ink: Noir ink
- Color Bursts: Alizarin Crimson, Turquoise, Pthalo Green, Orange, Gamboge
- Rose Gold Embossing Powder
Christmas is around the corner. So, many people are creating and sharing their amazing & beautiful Christmas cards. I also want to share a Christmas card So I created the card using Holiday Flourishes stamp set which is my favourite holiday set. Here is my second one.
- Paper: White Cardstock
- Stamps: Holiday Flourishes, Christmas Wreath Builder
- Dies: Double Stitched Circle Dies (Large)
- Inks: Everglade Moss Dye, Amber Citrine Dye, Red Sangria Hybrid, Noir Dye
- White embossing Powder
I am also sharing cards using Holiday Flourishes stamp set that I made 2016 &2015. If you have this stamp set hopefully theses cards will help you have Christmas card ideas.
The Ton’s November Challenge is now live! Our theme this month is HOLIDAY! You have through November 30th to stop by and enter your holiday cards for a chance to win! One winner will get $50 gift certificate to The Ton’s Shop!*
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by!