Hello Everyone! It’s LauraJane with a card featuring the Pretty Plumeria stamp set:))
- I stamped the largest image and a single bloom from Pretty Plumeria onto Bristol smooth watercolor paper with Crystal Pewter ink. Then I did some no-line coloring with ZIGGYs.
- When finished coloring I used the coordinating die to cut the images out..I cut several of the large image to stack up for dimension.
- Then I took a panel that I had prepared ahead of time with some spray inks and traced an outline a bit larger than the plumeria cluster and fussy cut that out. Also trimmed the edges with Double Stitched Rectangle Dies .
- Wrapped some silver thread and embroidery floss around and through the opening then adhered it to the white cardbase. And placed the Plumeria cluster and bloom in the center of the fussy cut area.
- Created a thin banner strip for the sentiment from Brushed HUGS. Embossed with White EP. Popped it up with dimensional tape.
- Finished with Nuvo Glitter Drops:)))
Hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping in:)
Have you joined in the Holiday Challenge at The Ton Challenge blog yet?
YOU could win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!”
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.