Hello everyone!! Mayline here with you today!! For today’s card I used Wishful Rose which is one of our October release stamp set and I used a no-line watercolor technique.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp a flower image from Wishful Rose stamp set in Distress ink – Scattered Straw ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images using the watercolor paint.
- Stamp The word “Thank you” in the rectangle image from Basic Labels
in Noir ink on the some white cardstock.
- Fussy cut the label and adhered it to the top of the panel with double tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Fresh Cut Anemones (Coord. Outlines)
stamp set in the Noir ink on the panel.
- Paper: Canson 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamps: Wishful Rose stamp set, Basic Labels stamp set, Fresh Cut Anemones (Coord. Outlines) stamp set
- Ink: Noir ink, Distress ink – Scattered Straw
- Watercolor paint
- Scissors, double Tape
Thank you for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Thinking of you”
Wow! Just gorgeous! The color is just stunning
Oh my !! That’s such a fabulous card !!
This card is stunning your colouring is amazing