Hello everyone!! Mayline here with you today!! For today’s card I used one of our October release stamp set which is Thankful Chrysanthemum . It’s a beautiful outlined Chrysanthemum image and without professional coloring skill and effort you can color the image easily with watercoloer paints, color pencils and any markers. Let take a look at how to make this card.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp a flower image from Thankful Chrysanthemum stamp set in Noir ink on the watercolor panel and stamp it again on another watercolor paper.
- Color the images using the Color Bursts.
- Fussy cut a image which is stamped on watercolor paper. (Not stamped on the watercolor panel)
- Adhere the images on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp a sentiment from Occasion Confetti stamp set. ( I cut Thank You stamp in two pieces and then stamp each word “thank” & “you” on the panel.)
- Paper: Canson 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamps: Thankful Chrysanthemum stamp set & Occasion Confetti stamp set.
- Ink: Noir ink
- Color Bursts : Cerulean Blue/ Pthalo Green/Turquoise
- Scissors, 3D form Tape
The Ton Challenge
For The Ton October Challenge Effie has created a Caffeine Mood Board. Pretty pictures of floral arrangement and a cup of coffee along with some fun and clean elements are filling the mood board. Head on over to The Ton Challenge blog for more details and inspiration! As always one winner will get $50 gift certificate to The Ton Shop and get the chance to be a guest designer atThe Ton Challenge blog!
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.*
Thank you for stopping by!