Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! It’s Mayline here today sharing a floral card using Magnolia Fields Cling Background stamp and a How-to Video.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp an images from Magnolia Fields Cling Background stamp in Noir Dye Ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images using Color Bursts. (Alizarin Crimson, Cerulean Blue, Marigold, Prussian Blue, Terre Verte, Sepia, Burnt Umber)
- Stamp a sentiment in Hampton White Pigment ink on the black cardstock.
- Cut the back cardstock in banner shape.
- Stamp same image on another watercolor paper and color them.
- fussy cut few flower images.
- Adhere them on the same shape of the image in the panel. (See How-To video)
- Adhere the banner on the panel.
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Many Thanks with How-To Video”
Hello, I love your card. Can you tell me where you got them little containers that hold your colorburst?
Absolutely gorgeous, and I also love the design!
Beautiful watercoloring, stunning card design and another awesome video, thanks so much!
Awesome card !! I always love when there’s an offset piece.