Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well! It’s Mayline here today. I’d like to share two cards that I created! Last week I received Mermaid Vibes stamp set and I immediately fall in love with it! so I created a card using Mermaid Vibes stamp set. Here is my first card for today.
To create my first card I started by creating a background panel with 300g watercolor paper using Color Burst – Fuchsia and Orange. Next, I stamped sea critters and plants images from the Mermaid Vibes set in Smoky Quartz Dye on the background panel. I then stamped the Mermaid and shell image in Noir ink on another watercolor paper . I colored the images with Zig Markers, fussy cut, and set it aside. Then I adhered the Mermaid and shell image on the background panel and finished the card by stamping a sentiment. I really love how this turned out .
Here is my second card.
To start off, I draw bold stripped line using watercolor paint for creating background. And I stamped letters from Penned Sentiments stamp set in Cobalt Breeze Dye ink on the background panel. I then stamped glasses and flowers image from Large Peony 4, Large Peony 5 and Sunnies stamp set with Versamark Ink on the other watercolor paper after that I heat embossed using our Rose Gold Embossing Powder. I colored them with Color Burst – Caribbean Brights(6 Pack) , Brights (6 Pack), and Cerulean Blue. I also diecut flowers and glasses using Coordinating Dies (Large Peony 4, Large Peony 5 and Sunnies). I then adhered them with form tap on the panel. Lastly I stamped the label from our Basic Labels stamp set in our Noir Dye Ink on separate cardstock. Then I fussy cut the it and adhered the label on the panel.
For this month’s new challenge, we have a fun cue word: SUMMER!
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “SUMMER”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word on your post and include a link to the challenge in the body of your post.
- Link your card to the new link up tool each month.
- There is no limit on the number of cards/tags you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Challenge winners and Honorable Mentions will be announced during the introduction of the subsequent challenge.
- Winners will be invited to be a guest designer for the next challenge.
- This challenge will close on August 31 at 11:55pm EST.