Hello everyone, Mayline here! Hope you are all doing well. Today I am sharing a cute card using Sundae Bar stamp set, Love and a Dog stamp set, Love and a Cat stamp set, and Banners – Basic stamp set. It’s very summery and cute card and I love the stamped background that I made with The Ton stamps.
Here is my card for today.
To start off, I stamped ice cream images fromSundae Bar stamp set on watercolor paper using our Noir ink. Then I colored them using Color Bursts (Alizarin Crimson, Fuchsia, Orange, Indigo, Yellow Ochre, Violet, Turquoise, Cerulean Blue, Peony, Sap Green, Sepia, Burnt Umber).
Next I added shadows under the ice cream images using light grey marker . I stamped cats and a dog images from Love and a Dog stamp set and Love and a Cat stamp set on the card stock. And I cut them usin7g Coordinating Dies. Next I colored them with light grey maker. I placed them together on the black paper and fussy cut it.
I stamped a banner image from Banners – Basic stamp set in Hampton White Pigment ink on the black paper and I fussy cut it. I adhered it over the cat & dog image. Lastly I applied Novo Drops (Morning Dew & Carnation Pink) on the images.
For this month, we have a Mood Board challenge so head over now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!”
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton Stamps, Dies, Ink, Gilding, and Embossing Powder.
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the color palette you see above.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by June 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
- There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
PLEASE VISIT THE TON’S CHALLENGE BLOG FOR MORE INFO.