Hello, everyone! I’m popping in today to announce winners from our Summer 2017 Release Giveaways!
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAY- A Stamp of Choice to 4 winners
- Day 1: Rikki Morgan – Wow another impressive release Effie, love everything on Day 1. Can’t wait to see the rest of the release.
- Day 2: Patt H. – Wow! I know the Ton is famous for your gorgeous Flowers but the new Wave set & the Eagle are breathtaking. Absolutely gorgeous products in this release!
- Day 3: Stanlee Runner – I love this release. Every time I think I’ve picked my favorite, you show us a new one.
- Day 4 Carol H – Love all of these! Your design team is so talented and made beautiful examples! Wish I could buy everything!!!!
DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS – Stamp of Choice for 11 Winners
- Mayline’s Blog: vickidavis557 As soon as I saw your City Girls card I gasped. What a great stamp! You captured the beauty of this design. Love it!
- Emily’s Blog: Mary Holhouser the his and hers is sweet.Love the flowers circling the circle.Great cards.thanks for sharing.
- Vera’s Blog: Mirella These layering stamp sets are fab, and so detailed! I love what you made with them, I especially like the second card (maybe I’m biased cause I like beer, LOL!)
- Eunji’s Blog: Susan Wareham Beautiful cards just stunning you are a amazing designer.
- Tae Eun’s Blog: María Alba Negrón PLEASE tell me this is the last day of the release ………….I CANNOT TAKE MORE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!This release is STUPENDOUS,TOPPED BY LOADS OF ORIGINALITY AND CREATIVITY……….and the cherry on top are you the designers, your cards are AWESOME,FANTABULOUS AND INGENIOUS!!!
- Laura Jane’s Blog: Jen Timko These colors are so fresh and lovely! The oxide card is spectacular!
- Jenny’s Blog: Tylinda Sherrod Your card with vellum is very unique. I love it and the girls with books.
- Janette’s Blog: Angela Walters I love how you combined different elements from different stamp sets to create your first card. Your sunglasses card is hilarious! Great job on both!
- Brenda’s Blog: Deb Hudson I do love your wreath card. I am going to try the technique you described using markers on the stamps.
- Lisa’s Blog: Michelle Wallace WOW Lisa, your cards are stunning! I want the entire new collection!!
BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS – Three $25 Gift Codes** to our Shop
- Susan Nichols
- Susie Hardin
- Laura Buehler
**Gift Codes only apply to The Ton Stamps, Dies, Gilding and Inks**
Congratulations! Please email us at THETONSTAMPS@GMAIL.COM with the Release Category that you’ve won within 48 hours to claim your giveaway.
Thank you everyone for leaving such amazing comments during our Release Week!