I started by stamping the berry and leaf stamps from our Holiday Cones (Coord. Outlines) set on watercolor paper. Then I watercolored and and also used color pencil to add detail. Next I fussy cut the images leaving a thin white border (but dies are available for our Holiday Cones). In total, I colored four berry branches and nine leaves. Next I stamped the perfume image from our Marvelous Perfumes stamp set on watercolor paper and then colored it using watercolor paint. Next I stamped the same stamp on watercolor paper with Noir ink then fussy cut the image. I used the ribbon on that image and adhered it to the perfume bottle with foam tape. Next I added the butterfly from our Beautiful Butterflies 3 stamp set which I stamped with our Iris Blooms ink on card stock then fussy cut. Next I adhered all the berry branches, leaves and perfume bottle onto a card panel with foam tape. Then I splashed yellow watercolor paint onto the card panel and also stamped the butterfly stamp all around with our Lemon Drop ink. Lastly I stamped the sentiment stamp with our Noir ink.
Thank you for stopping by.
See you soon~
There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.