Hello friends^^Eunji here.Today I am making a floral card using our new Floral Border Coordinating Die.This single die will cut out the inner negative space of our Floral Border image. It is so useful.Then let’s start!!
I started heat embossing with clear embossing powder with Floral Border Cling Background stamp on 4*6 inch watercolor card stock.And colored using Dr.Ph.Martin & Holbein drawing ink.After it dried cutting out the inner negative space with Floral Border Coordinating Die.Next step is stamping a the girl image stamp from City Girls: Retail Therapy stamp set on watercolor paper and coloring is watercolor paint then fussy cut leaving thin white border.I stamped sentiment stamp on watercolor paper with Noir ink.(which Bokeh Burst – Heart)And I put up paper piece on the card panel.First floral border inner negative space paper piece adhered to the black card stock on white card panel with tape.Next added flora border with foam tape.And I attach a sentiment and girl paper piece to the floral border with foam tape.I drew the shinny image on black card stock with white pen.Lastly added some sequins.I using our Soft Mint Gelato Couture Mix.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon~
HOPE YOU JOIN US FOR THE MARCH CHALLENGE AT THE TON’S CHALLENGE BLOG!
THE THEME FOR MARCH IS “LUCKY“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
PLEASE VISIT THE TON’S CHALLENGE BLOG FOR MORE INFO.