Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today! For today’s project, I created a card with our Thoughtful Poppies stamp set, which is one of my favorite stamp set from the newest release. I watercolored this beautiful image with the Zig markers and added tons of gold to it. I LOVE gold and watercoloring floral images, so it was lots fun creating this card!
Here is the card!
- I started the card by stamping the peonies cluster image from our Thoughtful Poppies stamp set on a Bristol Smooth card stock in Versamark. I heat embossed the image in gold and watercolored it with Zig markers. When it was completely dry, I added gold dot accents with the glitter gel pen. I also adhered the Gold Foil tape, lined up on the edges of the panel.
- I stamped the Geometric Lattice Cling Background stamp on a white cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed with the glitter gold embossing powder. I created a window on this panel using the second largest die from our Double Stitched Circle Dies (Large).
- I adhered the watercolored panel on A2 sized card base. Then I adhered the background panel on top using some foam tape.
- I stamped the sentiment from Basic Labels stamp set on a white cardstock in our Noir Dye ink, fussy cut, and adhered it on the card.
- I finished the card by adding some Medallion Gold sequins and gold thread.
That’s it from me for today! Hope you enjoyed the card!
Hope you join us for the March challenge at The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme for March is “Lucky“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day! Happy crafting!