Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here and I’m back with a colorful shaker card using the Floral Border Cling Background stamp and our new Floral Border Coordinating Die. This new die cuts the center of the image which makes it perfect to create shaker cards! I also used our new Beautiful Butterflies1 stamp set, Birthday Word Dies, and some Dew Drops.
Let’s take a look at the card I made!
- I started the card by stamping the Floral Border Background Cling stamp on Bristol Smooth paper in Versamark ink. I heat embossed in white and colored with Gansai Tambi and Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. I sprayed the entire panel with shimmer spray and splattered the white ink. I set it aside to let it dry completely.
- While the watercolored panel was drying, I stamped the butterfly images from our new Beautiful Butterflies1 stamp set on vellum in Versamark and heat embossed in white and silver. I fussy cut the butterflies and set it aside.
- I adhered the Silver Adhesive Glitter paper on the fun foam and die cut the sentiment using our Birthday Word Dies.
- When the watercolor panel was completely dry, I die cut the center of the image using our new Floral Border Coordinating Die. I adhered acetate and foam tape on the back to create the shaker frame. Then I filled the shaker with Crystal Flora, Glass Slippers sequins, and Fresh Snow Couture Mix. I sealed the shaker frame with a smooth white cardstock and wrapped & tied the shaker with the silver thread.
- Then I adhered the shaker on a A2 sized card base and rest of the elements. I finished the card off by adding some Silver and Mixed Clear Dew Drops.
WE HAVE A CHALLENGE BLOG USING THE TON STAMPS
Join us for the month of February. The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Love”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by February 28, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
That’s it from me today! Hope you enjoyed the card and thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂