Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today with a beautiful and soft thank you card I created with our new Beautiful Butterfly 2 stamp set, the Brushed You stamp set, and Winter Thaw Couture Mix. It was very simple and easy to make this card, so hope you’d give it a try! 🙂
- I started the card by stamping few butterfly images from the Beautiful Butterfly 2 stamp set and the images from the Brushed You stamp set in Versamark ink on Bristol Smooth paper (A2 sized). I heat embossed with silver pearl powder.
- I ink blended Blue Diamond Dye, Cobalt Breeze Dye, and Soft Garden Dye ink on the panel using the Clarity Stencil Brush and mini ink blending tool on the edges.
- Then I stamped inside of the butterflies. I used Blue Diamond Dye and Cobalt Breeze Dye ink for the blue, and Soft Garden Dye and Bright Fern Dye ink for the green. I also added some details with color pencils.
- I trimmed the panel a tiny bit and adhered strip of our Glossy Fine Transparent adhesive paper on horizontal sides of the panel. I adhered the panel on white A2 card base using fun foam.
- I finished the card by adding sequins from our new Winter Thaws Couture Mix.
Hope you enjoyed the card and thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!